The Balancing Amethyst Gua Sha Essentials Set - For Skin Barrier Repair
Everything You Need To Start Your Gua Sha Practice
Naturally firm, contour, and lift the skin with this powerful tool. Working from the inside out, daily gua sha massage supports the skin through lymphatic drainage, melts muscle tension underneath the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time. Prep skin for gua sha with our Plant Root Remedy Balancing Facial Oil to enhance the glide of your gua sha tool. This nourishing facial oil uses a proprietary blend of plant oils, botanicals, and rice + oat to bring balance to the skin. It also works to lock in moisture and support cellular regeneration in order to regulate sebum production in oily areas, and provide needed moisture to dry areas.
The result? Naturally glowing, youthful skin.
A two step introductory ritual:
Step 1: Prep the skin with Plant Root Remedy Balancing Facial Oil
Step 2: Massage the skin with the Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool
- 1 x Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool
- 1 x Plant Root Remedy Balancing Facial Oil (30ml)
First, prep clean skin for a facial massage using Plant Root Remedy Balancing Facial Oil. Warm in hands to activate and massage into damp skin, bringing it down to the neck and decolletage. Balance and renew the skin with the help of nutrient-rich plant oils and antioxidant-rich plant root adaptogens used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Improve moisture and plumpness, balance oil production and support the skin barrier all in one product.
How to massage the skin with our Amethyst Gua Sha Tool
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha tool from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- Rice defends the skin by creating a protective barrier with its rich ceramide profile while also locking in moisture.
- Oat strengthens the skin barrier with anti-inflammatory properties to restore skin health and reduce irritation
- Purple Gromwell Root accelerates cellular repair and healing
- Angelica Root soothes and brightens the skin
- Licorice Root fights free radical damage and inflammation with antioxidants
- Dandelion Root is rich in minerals that support skin health and function
- Squalane + Meadowfoam Seed Oil balance and hydrate the skin
- Blue Tansy Oil calms the skin and promotes cellular regeneration
Formulated in collaboration with a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner to utilize the centuries of study done on the power of herbs.
Clean, natural, effective formulas. Each ingredient selected with intention, no fillers.
Crafted with care in small batches.
Made in the US.
Non-comedogenic, vegan and cruelty free. Leaping Bunny Certified.
Formulated without synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, silicones, parabens, PEGs, phthalates, sulfates or mineral oil.
Plant Root Remedy Ingredients List:
Squalane (Plant Derived), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon (Purple Gromwell) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root), Rhodiola Rosea (Rhodiola Root), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root), Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Root), Angelica Archangelica (Angelica Root), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil
We offer free US shipping on all orders over $50. Orders will be shipping from our fulfillment center within an estimated 1-3 business days of your order confirmation.
Please allow an additional 4-7 business days for US, or 15-25 business days for non-US, for the package to arrive at your destination. We are not responsible for any additional customs fees that may occur during the shipping process. Unfortunately once the package has shipped, we are unable to refund shipping fees as the payment has been made to the postal carrier. Shipping fees are nonrefundable and we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
If you place an order with a pre-ordered item, your entire order will ship together once the pre-ordered item is available.
We want you to love every aspect of your Mount Lai products. If there is an issue with your order, please send a note within fourteen days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns must be in original packaging and shipping is non-refundable. If a return label is requested, return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.