The Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon
What it is
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. This gua sha sculpting tool encourages the gentle release of facial + jaw tension through acupressure.
What it does
Designed specifically for more precise work and a deeper massage, this tool can help:
- Sculpt facial features like the cheeks
- Drain puffiness from the face
- Melt facial tension through acupressure points
- Release jaw tension
- Always start with clean skin that has been prepped with skincare product. Our favorite is the Calming Herbal Repair Facial Massage Balm to ensure that tools can glide on the skin without pulling.
- Use the rounded spoon side to gently sculpt the face, focusing underneath the cheekbone. The specialized, rounded shape of the gua sha spoon allows for a deeper release.
- Use the smaller end of the tool on acupressure trigger points, focusing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw. Massage in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
- Breathe deeply and feel the tension melt away.
Due to natural variations in stone, every jade tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.
Automatic 30% off the entire site cannot be combined with other discount codes. Offer ends November 30, 11:59pm ET.
Plant Root Remedy gift with purchase with code FACEOIL is valid only on orders over $100. While supplies last. If you return an order where you received the mini gift with purchase, unfortunately you must return the gift as well. Otherwise, the cost of the face oil will be deducted from your return.
Due to high order volume, we ask that you please allow an extra few days for your order to be processed and shipped out to you. Thank you in advance for your patience!
We offer free US shipping on all orders over $40.
If you placed an order with us recently, your order may take longer to get to you than normal. Due to the current health pandemic, our warehouse team is operating with limited hours as safety is our core priority and mail carriers are operating at smaller capacity. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time!
Orders typically ship from our fulfillment center within 1-3 business days of your order confirmation. We are a small team working as hard as we can so we appreciate your understanding!
Please allow an additional 4-7 business days for US, or 15-25 business days for non-US, for the package to arrive at your destination. We are not responsible for any additional customs fees that may occur during the shipping process. Unfortunately once the package has shipped, we are unable to refund shipping fees as the payment has been made to the postal carrier. Shipping fees are nonrefundable and we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
If you place an order with a pre-ordered item, your entire order will ship together once the pre-ordered item is available.
We want you to love every aspect of your Mount Lai products. If there is an issue with your order, please send a note within fourteen days of delivery to email@example.com. Please note that returns must be in original packaging and shipping is non-refundable. If a return label is requested, return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.