Goji berries are high in antioxidants to support the skin, from the inside and out! That is why we chose goji berry to be the hero ingredient of our Brightening Berry Vitamin C Facial Oil.
We invited Zoey Xinyi Gong, a TCM Chef and Food Therapist, to teach a cooking class for a Brightening Berry inspired Goji Berry Granola to celebrate the launch of our new skincare product. Follow along in her recipe below!
- Rolled oats, 2 cups
- Black sesame seeds, 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon, 2tsp
- Brown sugar, 2 tbsp or to taste
- Sesame oil, 2 tbsp
- Natural butter or plant-based butter, melted and enough to coat everything lightly
- 1/4 cup chopped jujube dates
- 1/4 cup goji berry
- Preheat the oven to 350 (F) degrees.
- Spread dry oats over a baking sheet, and mix in all ingredients except for jujube and goji with your hands until well combined. Make sure the mix is evenly spread out on the sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden brown in color (about 12 minutes). Give the mix a stir mid-way.
- Once your granola is almost ready (about 1 minute left), toss in your goji berries and chopped up jujube dates for the final minute.
- Keep a close eye on your granola, and remove it from the oven as soon as the goji berries turn orange.
- Cool for 20 minutes and enjoy!
While you enjoy the Brightening Berry inspired goji berry granola, we invite you to treat your skin to a tension melting facial massage with our Brightening Berry Vitamin C Facial Oil, Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool and Tension Melting Massager for the Face & Neck!