A step by step guide on how to use a gua sha tool, one of our favorite facial tools. Learning the proper technique is very important when using this tool to maximize results.
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this amethyst gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, regular gua sha practice has a multitude of benefits.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Aids in circulation to give skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time