Here 3 of our top tips for results:
- Consistency is key! Aim to incorporate facial massage into your skincare routine at least once a day, or at minimum 3-4 times a week.
- Always prep the skin with a skincare product so that the tool glides smoothly instead of tugs. Mount Lai skincare is nutrient rich and pairs perfectly with facial tools.
- Proper technique is important to achieve results. For the gua sha tool, always hold the tool flat against the skin instead of digging in the edge. For both tools, always move in outward and upward motions.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
- Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
Complete Your Ritual with the Mount Lai De-Puffing Facial Roller:
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.