We’re Mount Lai, a beauty brand rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine. We are looking for an organized & sharp Marketing Associate with a passion in beauty and our brand to join the team.
You are an exceptional communicator with a knack for storytelling -- that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a copywriter, but you know what makes people tick and love to come up with compelling ideas. Building a lasting and meaningful brand excites you. You intuitively enjoy backing up your progress with proof, with prior experience working with data analytics/reporting.
This individual will be instrumental in supporting the team's growth in brand awareness across key focus areas: content & social media, influencer & affiliate marketing, press, and partnerships. In this role, you will:
- Help implement our brand awareness marketing strategy, which includes ownership over certain communication channels
- Work with our current influencers and develop relationships with new influencers that organically engage with our brand, nurturing long-term relationships
- Help ideate and execute influencer events, as well as execute social/digital activations for key brand launches
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns
- Support cross-brand partnerships, press initiatives, and support our large retailer accounts
Additionally, you will be responsible for tracking and reporting. You will:
- Track key marketing KPIs to measure the health of the business through regular reporting and analysis
- Track and analyze performance of influencer outreach & content as well as affiliate partner performance to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies for growth
- Monitor and analyze competitor and industry trends
- Beyond just tracking, we are looking for someone who is curious and interested in what the story that the data is telling to uncover actionable insights. High performers in this role will be able to identify opportunity areas and find ways to take action.
- A plus if you would also enjoy sharing new digital and social trends, tools and platforms (e.g., an up and coming trending sound on TikTok to use in our content!) that support our brand growth
You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing, work closely with the CEO, and support the executive team on driving growth. If you are interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
This is a full time role. You may work remotely but must be based in the U.S.