For centuries, facial massage has been valued for its healing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. Although your hands are an easy tool to use for facial massage, our facial tools are specially designed to offer benefits that hands alone cannot achieve.
What can tools do that your hands cannot?
1. Tools provide a more controlled and targeted massage, to better enhance your features and more effectively promote lymphatic drainage. Instead of needing to rely on the shapes and postures of your fingers and straining your hands, facial tools are already designed to hug the contours of the face. Different shapes of tools can be used for a variety of purposes and benefits. For example, the Tension Melting Massager has multifaceted crystal rollers to provide a kneading massage that is difficult to replicate on your own.
2. Fingers and hands can accidentally tug on sensitive and delicate areas of the face. The beauty of Mount Lai tools is that they work on the skin without pulling. Plus, you do not have to worry about finger nails scratching the skin when you use tools.
3. Tools allow you to work more evenly on the entire face than you would be able to with just your hands alone. As a result, the tool is able to work on the very surface level of the skin to target the lymph system and fascia that would not be as easy to evenly work through with your hands.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, facial massage has a multitude of benefits.
- Reduces puffiness + fluid buildup of the skin
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Boosts circulation to encourage glowing skin
- Improves blood circulation to give skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face overtime
- Provides an at-home anti-wrinkle treatment
When deciding on which tool to use for your facial massage, you don’t have to choose just one! Using different tools together can offer a multitude of benefits. We recommend pairing multiple tools together to maximize the results of your facial massage. For example, a popular tool combination is the gua sha tool paired with the facial roller. Starting with the gua sha tool activates the skin and opens up the lymph system. After an activating gua sha massage, following with the facial roller helps to soothe the skin and de-puff. Whether you are just trying out one tool for the first time or are an expert who incorporates multiple tools in your skincare routine, indulging in these self-care practices enhances your beauty inside and out.
Shop the Facial Spa Set - a powerful duo that features the Gua Sha Tool and the De-Puffing Facial Roller.