What it is: The ultimate facial experience featuring two never-been-released products that are exclusive to this set. The dual ended face roller helps energize and de-puff the skin. The spherical mini jade roller provides a more targeted massage and the gua sha tool lifts and contours the face.
- Limited Edition Spherical Targeted Jade Facial Roller Mini
- Best-Selling Jade Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool
What it does: Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, the facial roller and the gua sha tool have a multitude of benefits.
Improves blood circulation
Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
Promotes lymphatic drainage
Relieves facial and jaw tension
These tools work together to enhance your beauty rituals and pair perfectly with a serum or facial oil for better absorption. All the tools you need for a luxurious facial, conveniently packaged in a giftable box.
How to use: Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
For the facial roller:
1) Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
2) Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
3) Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
For the gua sha tool:
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
Due to natural variations in stone, every jade tool is unique in pattern and color.
Due to natural variations in stone, every jade comb is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.